HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
EWGAtlanta is the Atlanta chapter of EWGA, an international membership organization focused on connecting women to learn, play and enjoy golf for business and for fun. You join at the national level and then specify the local chapter with which you wish to be affiliated.
- Join on-line by going to www.ewga.com and clicking on “Join EWGA.”
- Alternatively, click here to print an application which you can then fill out and mail/fax/email to EWGA national headquarters. The address and phone numbers are at the bottom of the application. Be sure to write in “Atlanta”
as your chapter affiliation.
If you were referred by an EWGA member, include her name in the space provided. The referring member will receive credit for you.
Once you have joined, you will receive weekly emails from the Chapter full of news and information. In addition, you will use this website, ewgatlanta.com, to register for Atlanta chapter activities.
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
We invite you to be our guest before you join EWGA. There are two simple ways to do this:
- Subscribe to our weekly emails by contacting email@example.com
- Sign up for any weekly play, clinic, or golf event through the regular registration process and enter “Prospective Member” where it asks for membership ID.
- Check the monthly events and take advantage of our Member/Guest outings when they occur. Again, just enter “Prospective Member” in the membership ID or enter a member who has asked you to join us.
That's all there is to it and then you are on your way to meeting new friends who enjoy the game as much as you do!
WANT TO JOIN A SECONDARY CHAPTER?
Contact the EWGA HQ office on the toll free number at 800-407-1477 x16, ask that the second Chapter be added for you, and pay the $35 fee for the dual membership. Remember – members are encouraged to participate with other Chapters, however if you want to play more than 2-3 times with a Chapter, you need to join that second Chapter too.
Have more questions - contact Phylliss Dorman at firstname.lastname@example.org.